Provide quality eyecare by focusing on the individual needs of our patients.
Further our training and knowledge so that we can help our patients make informed decisions regarding their eyecare.
Earn the respect of the community by providing the professional, personalized care they deserve.
- Optomap imaging - in most cases you can get a thorough retinal evaluation WITHOUT DILATION using this new technology – available for an additional fee of $34 or in some cases covered by medical insurance
- Eye examinations for glasses or contacts
- Challenging cases welcomed
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT) - contacts that are worn while you sleep to mold the surface of the eye and achieve clear vision during the day without wearing glasses or contacts
- Dry Eye Therapy- Relief through medications or Punctual Occlusion which is usually covered by your medical insurance
- Surgical evaluation, consultation, and post operative management including LASIK
- Treatment of eye disease, pink eye, foreign body removal, glaucoma management
- Contact lens fittings usually allow same day contacts from our extensive in stock inventory
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cigna PPO and HMO
- Health Scope
- Superior Vision
- Tenncare Select
- United Health Care
- Vision Care Plan (VCP)
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Dr. John Neuhoff III
Dr. Neuhoff is a native of Nashville having attended Father Ryan High School. He graduated with Honors from The University of Tennessee in Knoxville. He earned his Doctor of Optometry degree from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis TN. Graduate studies were provided for by a U.S. Army health Professions Scholarship which provided the opportunity to serve for 4 years before returning to Nashville. During his military career he rose to the rank of Captain and was the Optometry Clinic Chief at Kimbrough Army Hospital in Maryland.
He is a member of the:
- American Optometric Association
- Tennessee Optometric Association
- Middle Tennessee Optometric Association
- Bellevue Exchange Club
- Chairman of the Clinical Advisory Board for Eye Health Partners
- Tennessee Spokesperson for Vision USA
- Board Certified by the Tennessee Board of Optometry
In his spare time he enjoys golf, the outdoors, chasing his dogs, and is the proud father of an aspiring artist, his son John.
Dr. Barbara Odes
Dr. Barbara Odes grew up in Zimbabwe, central Southern Africa. She received her Doctor of Optometry degree from the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa. Following her graduation, Dr. Odes completed extended training at The London Eye Refraction Hospital, after which she successfully completed the British Supplemental Optometric examination. She received her Doctorate of Optometry degree from the State University of New York, where she also completed a Vision Therapy Externship program. In 2002, Dr. Odes completed an intensive training course in Low Vision at Lighthouse International in New York. She is a member of the Tennessee Optometric Association and the American Optometric Association. She is married and has one beautiful daughter, Jaclyn. Dr Odes loves to play tennis, snow ski, scuba dive and travel.
We are fortunate to have an experienced staff that allows us to offer you quality care. We want to be your family eye doctor. We have state of the art equipment, and pleasant professional smiling staff members that enjoy what they do for you.